- Lectures for schools (since 2006)
- Lecture for University of the Third Age (2008)
- Nature survey for windmill farm investment (2008)
- Seabird monitoring on Grenland Sea from s/y Oceania board (three weeks in July 2007)
- Seabird monitoring on Grenland Sea from s/y Horyzont and Oceania (July 2008)
- Fieldwork in Hornsund Polish Polar Station (July, August 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Seabird monitoring on the coast of Baltic Sea (Water Birds Reasearch Group KULING, 2006-2008)
- Participating in science camps – bird ringing camps (2005-)
- Participation in Workshop on Changes of the Polar Ecosystem 9th Annual Meeting of the Polar
- Section of the Czech Geographical Society (2008)
- Member of APECS (2009), Vice-president of Polish APECS section (since 2009)
- Field assistant at University of Oslo (contact: Jogeir Stokland), (2009)
- Participation in IPY APECS Workshop at Oslo Science Conference 2010
- Presenting a poster at IPY Oslo Science Conference 2010
- Participant of ALKEKONGE project (since 2008)
- Master's Degree in Biology gained at University of Gdańsk
- Guest Student at University of Oslo (Courses: Community Ecology, Gradient analysis, Animal Behavior summer semester 2009)
- PhD studies at University of Gdansk, Dept. of Vertebrate Ecology and Zoology (since 2009)
- Certificate in GIS software usage (ESRI, 2009)
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Biology in general, ornithology, ecology and zoology of vertebrates, GIS in ecology
Social skills and competences: Outgoing, diligent and independent . Communicative and reliable. Easy in cooperation.
Organisational skills and competences: Precise in organising science events, ambitious, creative and diligent while working. Enterprising with good intuition.
Computer skills and competences: ArcMap, CorelDraw, Statistica, Adobe Photoshop
Other skills and competences: Eager to learn new things, to discover new places and new people. Always curious to meet new challenges, hardworking and enthusiastic. Punctual and responsible.